Site updates

3 replies [Last post]
root's picture
Groups: None
Site updates

We've updated the back-end code on folkjam.org. These are mostly changes that are addressing adjustments in services we use, like Google maps. If you spot problems, please let us know via the feedback link at the bottom of each page.

Commenting on this Forum topic is closed.

E-mail address validation

Hello? Anyone?? I just joined Folkjam and have been able to log onto the site using my username / password. However, when I try to send a message to another user, I get "Access Denied. You must validate your email address before accessing this portion of the site." I have re-sent the validation message 5 times now. Nothing works. Anyone else have a similar issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Pikn4fun

Pickn4fun, It looks like you

Pickn4fun,

It looks like you did get your address confirmed - write to me via the feedback page (link at the bottom of the site) if you need other assistance.

Scott

Kansas City Area Bluegrass Club

According to the site here, there was a jam scheduled at 3601 Sterling at St. Paul's church starting at 6:00PM last night. We we arrived at the church, no one was there. Has this been cancelled or moved to another location? Or perhaps I read the date wrong. Anyone know?
Thanks,
Pikn4Fun

User login

Find local musicians and jams through folkjam.

• Improve your skills - play
  • Promote your local jams
  • Join/start local groups
  • Connect with local musicians
  • Receive details of new jams via email

Play well with others

Recent comments