Question about guitars?

4 replies [Last post]
Groups: None
Question about guitars?

does anyone know where to find good, quality acoustic guitars? I found georges music store online and they seem to have a really good selection and prices are not to bad? any suggestions?

Commenting on this Forum topic is closed.

Elderly Instrument...best I

Elderly Instrument...best I have found

Groups: Jersey Jam
I second the Elderly

I second the Elderly nomination! REALLY helpful on the phone, and really concerned that their customer is happy, even if that means losing the sale.

Ever try to find a case for a '49 Martin tiple? That's sort of a tenor uke on steroids: 10 steel strings (2,3,3,2) w/ octaves like a 12-string guitar. Thicker body than a tenor uke and a longer, slotted headstock. They didn't mind actually going into stock and test-fitting several cases, even if none of them actually fit - but they DID provide clues to my eventual find elsewhere. Heck, there are probably only 2 other stores in the country that even HAVE a tiple in stock, much less several of them.

Ukes Online Is Best I've Found..

I've purchased all of my guitars and ukes from Ukes Online. Best selection at the lowest prices. I recently purchased a baritone bag and a case from them and love it.

What sort of acoustic guitars

What sort of acoustic guitars are you interested in, as in what brands? Ive recently started using a Sigma which is similar to the Martins of old (probably because they used to own it!). Its a Sigma 000M-15 (spec here). It's an all Mahogany guitar and has a warm bass with less top than a Spruce topped model. Its as good as Taylors or similar costing twice as much IMHO.

User login

Find local musicians and jams through folkjam.

• Improve your skills - play
  • Promote your local jams
  • Join/start local groups
  • Connect with local musicians
  • Receive details of new jams via email

Play well with others

Recent comments